Friday, April 06, 2007

Head. Ache.

So I received yet another notice from this person who seems to think I am personally out to get him, this time pertaining to cached content. Which I have no idea how to erase. I followed Google's instructions and it doesn't seem to make a difference. For all of my tech savvy friends out there, let me know what the secret is, besides robot meta tags, if there is one. I love that my inability to understand HTML tags has caused such an uproar. Viva technology.


Cease and Desist and Remove All "Cached" Content Containing Your Slanderous Statements Pertaining to ---- on Your Blogspot Blog

I have been informed by Google you have made no attempt to remove your false and slanderous statements about me from Google search engines . Meaning "cached" content linking my name to your slanderous comments continues to be released to the public. Since this can be easily done through your google help center. I take this as an knowingly and willfull, continued act of slander and harassment.
You did not know me 15 years ago. I have never met you.I have never talked to you. I do not ever care to know you. All parties involved in this slander and harassment, will be held legally liable for all damages done to my business and personal reputation.
CEASE AND DESIST THE RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC YOUR SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS ABOUT ------. REMOVE ALL CACHED CONTENT CONTAINING YOUR SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS PERTAINING TO ------- ON YOUR BLOGSPOT BLOG.

(name withheld)
04/06/07

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

"easily done", eh? Would it have killed Mr. Complainer to be a little more helpful? I don't even know what cache they're talking about.

I didn't know you 15 years ago either, but you seem like an honest, authentic, good person.

Well, I hope one of your tech-savvy friends has a cache enema.

1:55 PM  
Blogger JakeGould said...

Wow. What a 'nice person'. Seriously, I do this stuff for a living and making a request to Google is one thing. Having them follow through is another thing. It sometimes can take days. Other times weeks. If you truly contact Google and have a digital paper trail, keep hold of it just in case this person demands it.

Also, who did they talk to at Google about anything? If they can't provide a name they are just being nasty.

If you need more help, just contact.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home