Monday, December 08, 2008

This is a post where I complain about things

Don't say I didn't warn you people. It's right there in the title. I am cranky.

First of all. Holy shit it's fucking freezing outside. What the fuck?? I left my underheated home to go write in a coffee shop and the coffee shop is freezing. There is no escape. Fuck this bullshit.
I have noticed that there is a direct correlation between the drop in temperature and the rise in my expletive-usage. Fuck you cold weather.

Also, on Firefox my blog appears to be somewhat unreadable. These weird grey boxes appear over part of my text. It only happens in Firefox, and it's fine on other browsers. Anyone know why this is? If you do, please email me or send me a telgram or something. It probably has something to do with the fact that my computer is an antiquated piece of tin held together by duct tape that I suspect is operated by a little mouse running on a wheel.

My house is a mess. Another result of the cold. I pretty much end up under the covers if I stay home, which means the mountains of dirty clothes and paper/junk mail/old cereal boxes are simply left to pile up as I slowly shiver myself to death.

What a whiny post. I will shut up now.